Positive Singles Poz Personals
Positive Singles Website Features:
· The best, largest, completely anonymous and most trusted STD dating site for STD singles and friends in the world.
· Discrimination-free positive dating for positivesingles with Herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS.
· A warm-hearted and exclusive community where you can meet new friends, partners or potential spouses.
Positive Singles Login
PositiveSingles com – the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!
· Learn about STD medical information and treatments, help and advice.
· Registration is swift, simple, secure and most importantly, completely free of charge!
Positive Singles Poz Personals
· Read success stories from more than 300 couples who have found what they were looking for on Positive Singles.
· Search profiles posted on the site using the great simple-search function.
· Send winks and flirts to other users to let them know that you’re interested.
· Read and reply to emails sent using the internal mail system, available to all users of Positive Singles.
· User Forums – post messages on forums on a variety of topics and read the messages left by other Positive Singles users.
· Create blogs hosted by Positive Singles to get to know others a little better and get involved in Internet- blogging, a fantastic new communication craze online.
· Chat Live – Online live chat with other Positive Singles using the online live chat function.
· Create a ‘Friends Circle’ to keep up to date with the goings on in the lives of your best friends on Positive Singles.
· Greetings Cards – Send greetings cards online to other users to say “Happy Birthday”, “Get Well” or one of many other sentiments.
· ID Verification Service – make sure that everyone you contact are who they say they are using Positive Singles ID Verification Service.
· Check News – Daily STD news updates let you keep up to date with information, treatments and more from the STD community.
· View Member Videos – check out the amateur videos of other Positive Singles users.
· Astrology – check what your horoscope has to say about your dating strategy and how compatible you are with other members of Positive Singles.
· Relationship Calculator – work out how compatible you are with other users by getting a percentage score based on a series of relationship questions.
· Dating advice and safety tips over more than 150 articles to help you when you’re dating online!
· Directory of STD care locations in the US to help you find a better way to manage your illness.
· “Ask an STD Counselor” – Live counselor service so that you can ask questions about anything and everything and get support when you need it.
· Cycle of ‘Featured Members’ allowing every Gold user to appear as the featured user for the day.
· Pay for Gold membership through check card, credit card or PayPal.
· Excellent online FAQs and Support.
HIV Positive Dating and The POZ Personals
At the mention of the name itself, HIV / AIDS elicits fear amongst many and sets into motion a series of stereotypes and labels in the society. These stereotypes and labels have proven to be more of a nightmare for HIV positive patients than even the disease itself in some cases. The revelation that one has acquired AIDS or is HIV positive is like being hit with bricks. This reality is hard to grapple with especially for singles who find themselves in this situation and brings torrential amounts of unanswered questions to the mind. Amongst many of these questions include whether one should continue dating or not and if it is even possible to do so.
Psychologists claim that the need for love and affection does not end due to being afflicted by a disease or any health condition. Some studies also claim that these desire or needs increase even more during situations of great depression. It’s true that HIV positive singles can still go on dates and enjoy the healthy benefits that come with it. Online HIV dating sites provide a practical solution for HIV positive singles to mingle with other singles like them and find the perfect date. They provide an ideal environment or a hub for mature, responsible and fun filled dating to go on amongst willing adults without the fear of being judged.
There are many breakthroughs in the search for a cure for HIV / AIDS and great leaps forward have been made to ensure that anti-retro-viral drugs are not only available but are also affordable to almost all carriers. This however, isn’t a reason for anyone going on a date to be careless because the results of one trivial mistake could be devastating. Researchers believe that by a certain time to come, hopefully in our lifetime, a cure for HIV / AIDS will be available for all that need it. Online dating sites that cater exclusively for HIV positive singles make dating a reality and worth pursuing for anyone who is willing to indulge and spice up their romantic life.
POZ personals dating sites are online meeting places for HIV and AIDS positive singles looking to meet other POZ singles wanting to date. You can usually post your own photo and profile information but also view other personal ads for which you can find a potential match. These sights go to great lengths to ensure that their ads are per-screened and safe for others to view. They even provide access to counselors and blogs with information that can help with relationships.
Despite the possibilities, HIV positive dating, or POZ personals should be approached with caution just like any other dating that begins online. It’s advisable that one should never allow anyone to pressurize them into availing any information that they aren’t comfortable parting with and also one should be aware of solicitations.
Dating and Finding Love for HIV Positive Singles Poz Personals
HIV positive singles face very difficult challenges when it comes to dating. They have to either date someone with HIV or disclose their HIV status. Disclosing to someone that’s HIV- is a terrifying task and finding someone else with HIV; well…the local bar isn’t having HIV singles night. There are many solutions.
1. HIV Dating Websites
There is a vast number of HIV dating sites. Just Googling “HIV dating”, will yield many results. These are great places to for HIV positive singles that are looking for friends, lovers and companionship.
Tips on Using HIV Dating Sites
Search as Broadly as Possible
For example, search the entire country instead of narrowing it to a state or city. The number of people with HIV in the USA is about 1 million. Consider the population of the country is 300 million. Not all of that 1 million is single and a good number of them are homeless or in a lower income class; so less likely to have a computer. The broader the search, the more results. If two people fall in love, is there anything more meaningful in life? Don’t let distance stop that.
Don’t Search Profiles with Pictures Only
The biggest mistake people make on HIV dating sites is selecting to only view profiles with pictures. HIV is a private matter and many are not comfortable posting their picture. Get to know someone and then ask to see a picture. If there is no physical attraction, at least there is a new friendship, and with this disease, it never hurts to develop more friendships.
If Affordable, Use Paying Sites
Any free dating site, HIV or not, is a breeding ground for scams. These scammers are not going to pay to scam people. It’s very frustrating chatting with someone for 15 minutes and getting excited about them, only to be led to a porn site. Free sites are loaded with these scams. The pay sites offer a scam free environment, a better quality site, less ads, and an overall more enjoyable experience.
All of these sites let people join and browse profiles for free; so members can test out the site.It’s only when a member wishes to email others that they charge.None of them have a contract and payments can be stopped at any time. Some sites charge as little as $4.99/month and some offer a free premium membership to anyone on disability.
Here is a quote from a paying member on one of the most popular HIV dating sites:
“I have been a member on free HIV dating web-sites and one thing I observed was I was not protected. As soon as I signed in I’d get 5-6 emails from attractive females and after doing a little research, I could see it was scammers trying to get me to pay them. I find that your website has grasped the problem. Thank for the service.”
Is meeting real people worth $5 – $10 a month? How much is spent going out to bars to meet people? And if someone is paying, aren’t they serious about meeting someone?
Fill Out Your Profile Completely
When a profile has 1 sentence it’s boring and it seems like the person doesn’t care. Nobody wants to talk to someone that’s boring and apathetic. A good profile will emphasize what’s great about the person, their dreams, what they’re looking for, what they like, etc. If a profile is not filled out, it is not going to get any attention.
2. HIV Cruises
There are amazing gay and straight HIV Cruises.Here is the agenda on these cruises; float around in the most beautiful places in the world, have cocktails brought to your lounge chair, eat, dance, play games, sleep in and meet other HIV positive people. It is an unforgettable experience. They are affordable, ranging anywhere from $650 – $2000 depending on the room you choose, and the price includes all the food and alcohol you can consume. Google “HIV Cruises” and you will find several results.
3. HIV Retreats
The list of HIV retreats is large. Many of these retreats are free. They offer not only offer a place to meet other positive singles, but also a place to renew spirit and soul. Many offer yoga, meditation, support groups, classes and other spiritual activities. Some are campouts; others are in meditation centers or monasteries. They usually have a HIV specialist conducting classes HIV related topics.
4. HIV Conferences
HIV Conferences can also be a great place to meet others living with HIV. Many are put on by the medical community and a lot can be learned about HIV. There are hundreds of HIV conferences each year. Google “HIV conferences” and there will be a lot of results.
POZ PERSONALS Summary
There is still a lot of stigma around HIV and these services remove that stigma. Positive singles can be comfortable being themselves in these places. Many of these services cost little to no money and they are available all over the world to every race, creed and sexual orientation. In addition to being great places for positive singles to meet, there are many other benefits to using these resources. They help people living with HIV use their HIV as a touchstone for spiritual growth, happiness and joy. People can come together with a common struggle and share their experience, strength and hope with each other. Deep friendships will be made that are beyond most people’s understanding. They can turn what was thought to be the worst thing that ever happened to them, in to the most beautiful thing.